Here users would get a clear idea of how Uvoloxtakes, saves, uses and protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with Uvolox platforms.
When does Uvolox collect information?
Uvoloxcollects information from user when a user registers on Uvolox, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on Uvolox.
What personal information does Uvoloxcollect from the user?
In appropriate way, when ordering or registering on Uvolox, a user may be asked to enter his name, email address, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
How does Uvolox use information?
Your information can be used in the following manners:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To allow Uvoloxto better service a user in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To improve Uvolox in order to better serves you.
- To send periodic e-mails regarding user’s order or other products and services.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow Uvolox to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which users are most interested.
How does Uvoloxprotect user information?
- Uvolox do scan its website regularly for security measures and known vulnerabilities in order to make user’s visit to Uvolox safe and sound.
- A user’s personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Uvolox implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of user’s personal information.
- All the transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies help us understand user’s preferences based on previous or current site activity, which allow Uvolox to give you with advance services.
- Compile aggregate data about the site interactions and site traffic in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Uvolox may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Help remember and process the products in the shopping cart.
Users can choose to turn off all cookies, or users can choose to have their computer warn them each time a cookie is being sent. Users can do this through their browser settings. Usually each browser keeps different setting, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
In case the userdisable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How can a user opt out, remove or modify information provided to Uvolox?
Users can send a request for removing their information removed by clicking on the contact Us/Live Chat button on this or the home page.
Please keep in mind that Uvolox may maintain information about a person’s sales transaction in order to maintain that transaction and for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Disclosures
Uvolox never sells, transfers, or otherwise trades to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless Uvolox provide user with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist Uvolox in operating its website, conducting its business, or servicing its users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We release user information when we believe that release is all right to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, or other purposes.
Third party Links
Uvolox may include or offer third party products or services on its website, but it happens occasionally, at our discretion. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Uvolox therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked web sites. Nonetheless, Uvolox seeks to guard the integrity of its site and welcome any feedback about these web sites.
Transfer of users Personal Information
User’s information, including personal information, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of user’s province, state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from user’s jurisdiction.
Disclosure of users Personal Information
If Uvolox is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, user’s personal information may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, Uvolox may be required to disclose user’s personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of users Personal Information
Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Uvolox needs to perform a contract with a user, such as when user create a Policy with Uvolox
- User have given Uvolox permission to do so
- For payment processing purposes
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
If user is a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA),the user has certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, the user has the following data protection rights:
- The right to data portability
- The right to access the personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of rectification
- The right to update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of restriction
- The right to object
Uvolox may ask users to verify their identity before responding to such requests.
Users have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Uvolox collection and use of user’s personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Uvolox can employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate its website (“Service Providers”), to provide our website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the website is used. These third-parties have access to user’s personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data gathered to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Payments processors: Uvolox provides paid products and/or services on its website. In that case, Uvolox uses third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).